Apartment / Condo - 1830 Rue Panet
Located in a century old former jam factory and fully renovated in 2015, this stunning 3rd floor condo comes with so many unique characteristics. Enjoy a large modern open-concept living space with semi-closed bedrooms, large walk-in closet, and private balcony. Just a few steps from Lafontaine Park, this is luxury urban living at it's best!
**Take a moment to experience the 3D virtual visit of this condo. It's really worth it!
***Please note condo fees include heating, natural gas (stove), and hot water!
- Large entrance hall with adjacent entrance closet
- Impeccable engineered wood flooring - The living room, dining room and kitchen all seamlessly encompassed into a large open area with floor to ceiling windows for plenty of sunlight
- Charming private loggia
- The kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, a built-in gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
- The semi-closed bedroom is expansive and has a modern walk-through closet and work space
- The bathroom has a large freestanding bathtub and a separate shower
- High-tech security system with key-fob entry at all entrance points
- Fully air conditionned
- Gas kitchen range (gas included in condo fees).
In the common areas:
- Two stunning rooftop terraces with breath taking views of Mont-Royal and downtown Montreal
- Landscaped garden
- Storage locker
- Wine Cellar to enjoy with friends and guests
Located close by to Beaudry metro station (on the green line) as well as Berri UQAM metro station (green, orange and yellow lines).
Plenty of local shop in the village (cheese, butcher, bakeries, grocery stores), restaurants and renowned cultural venues (Usine C, Prospero Theater, Cabaret Lion d'Or and Olympia).
Schedule your visit today!
Fhiaba refrigerator, Bertazzoni gas oven range, Bloomberg dishwasher, washer, dryer, wine cellar, light fixtures, custom framed wall painting in the dining room, Panasonic wall-mounted TV and storage system in the bedroom
Custom light fixture near the balcony door
|Condo fees||$682 / month|
|Year of construction||2015|
|Municipal tax||$3,995 / year|
|School tax||$503 / year|
|Liveable surface||1 401 sq|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating energy||Natural gas|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
|Bathroom / Washroom||Separate shower|
Central air conditioning
|Available services||Fire detector|
Park - green area
|Type of property||Apartment / Condo|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Occupation period||60 days|
|Type of condominium||Divided|
|Percentage of quota||1.92%|
|Municipal Taxes (2020)||$3,995|
|School taxes (2020)||$503|
|3||Kitchen||19.2x9.8 ft||Other||Open concept|
|3||Dining room||10.0x15.5 ft||Other||w/access to balcony|
|3||Living room||9.5x15.5 ft||Other|
|3||Master bedroom||20.7x13.4 ft||Other|
|3||Bathroom||12.7x9.0 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|3||Laundry room||7.6x6.5 ft||Other|